For the balance of women
TO RELIEVE TENSION AND UNPLEASANT SYMPTOMS*
CONSTANT TENSION, MOOD FLUCTUATION, NERVOUSNESS?
Japonica Femina is a composition based on Japanese tradition that is useful for women’s body.
It contributes to the alleviation of menopausal symptoms.
It is a natural, hormone-free product.
Japonica Femina SHOP NOW Goodwill Webshop Zue Webshop
How do the ingredients in Japonica Femina provide support?
- 1. To alleviate menopausal complaints, supports the functioning of the nervous system - Peony extract
- 2. To maintain mental balance - Ginseng root extract
- 3. To support blood circulation (cognitive functions, memory, concentration) - Ginkgo biloba extract, Ginseng root extract
- 4. To maintain physical performance - Ginseng root extract
- 5. For the health of bones and joints - Bamboo extract with silica
- 6. For urinary tract health - Chinese Angelica extract
Choose Japonica Femina to maintain
the healthy mental balance,
the urinary tract and the joints.*
SOMETHING HAS CHANGED, I AM NOT WHO I WAS. MANY TIMES I AM TENSE AND NERVOUS, I OFTEN CRY…
Over the age of 45, the hormonal balance of the female body changes. In this case, hormone levels fluctuate significantly, and this is accompanied by complex physical and mental symptoms, to varying degrees from individual to individual. Later, estrogen levels continue to decline and symptoms of upset hormonal balance are exacerbated: decreased energy levels, sleeping difficulty, constant anxiety, mood swings, hot flashes. Menopause indicates the period after the last bleeding, which is not followed by another bleeding within a year. During this period, the function of the ovaries decreases and then ceases completely.
Symptoms of menopause:
SLEEP DISORDERS, FATIGUE
- According to an intercontinental survey of menopausal symptoms, in 2013, 73% of European women reported having sleep disorders.2
- Quality sleep is essential for the regeneration of our body.
2. M. T. Makara-Studzinska et al. Epidemiology of the symtoms of menopause – an intercontinental review. Prz Menopauzalni 2014. 13(3): 203-211.
MOOD SWINGS, IRRITABILITY, NERVOUSNESS
- Restlessness, irritability, nervousness is a very common phenomenon over the age of 45.
- Mood swings are the third most common symptom that causes women to see a specialist. 3.
3. Genazzani et al. The European Menopause Survey 2005: Women’s Perceptions on the menopause and postmenopausal hormone therapy. Gynecological Endocrinology. 2006 July. 22(7): 369-375.
LOSING BONE WEIGHT
- There is a direct link between a decrease in estrogen levels and the development of osteoporosis
- Osteoporosis is often referred to as a silent disease because it is asymptomatic and develops painlessly.
- Decreased bone mass impairs bone strength and elasticity, making them more sensitive to shocks, fractures can even occur spontaneously.
- Decreased female hormone levels also affect the epithelium of the urinary glands, resulting in thinning of the epithelium and mucous membranes.
- Due to the decrease in estrogen levels, there is a kind of atrophy in the urinary organs, the defenses of the urinary organs weaken, the thinning epithelium becomes more vulnerable and more susceptible to various urinary tract infections.
- Urinary tract infections are more common in the postmenopausal period4.
4. Milsom I., Menopause-related symptoms and their treatment. Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2005. 9-16.
- Hot flashes can disrupt the sleep cycle and prevent the necessary rest, which is essential for maintaining physical and mental balance.
- According to the European Menopause Survey, which ended in 2005 and involved 4,201 women, 74% of women mention hot flashes as the most common symptom of menopause.1
1. Genazzani et al. The European Menopause Survey 2005: Women’s Perceptions on the Menopause and Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy. Gynecological Endocrinology. 2006 July. 22(7): 369-375.
Far eastern herbs
in Japonica Femina
Japonica Femina is a
unique herbal combination
Japonica Femina is a hormone-free product that supports women’s balance with its unique herbal combination:
- Peony determines the health of women, alleviating menopausal complaints and the functioning of the nervous system.
- Ginkgo Biloba helps in maintaining proper memory and cognitive functions, and supports mental performance and healthy functioning.
- Asian ginseng helps maintaining healthy cognitive functions, concentration and coordination abilities, mental balance and normal blood circulation. It supports the increase of physical performance.
- The silica content of the bamboo extract supports the health of bones and joints.
- Angelic root contributes to the health of the urinary tract.
WHY CHOOSE THE JAPONICA FEMINA?
- unique herbal combination
- natural, hormone-free
- can also be used in case of contraindications to hormone therapy (if there is a risk of liver disease, breast cancer)
- 1 box provides 2 monthly doses
- 1 capsule per day
The product is not a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! It is not recommended for patients taking medicines that reduce blood clotting or inhibit platelet aggregation.
*Asian ginseng supports healthy cognitive functions, concentration and coordination ability, it helps maintaining mental balance, and it promotes normal blood circulations and increases physical performance. Angelic root contributes to the normal functioning of the joints. It supports the health of the urinary tract. The silicone content of bamboo contributes to the health of the bones and the joints.